Friday, May 25, 2012

A Wonderful Evening

Andy's cousin, Leah, had her baby girl this morning! Ella Grace was born on 5/25/12, weighing in at 7lbs, 9 oz and 20.5" tall. Leah did a phenomenal job and they're both recovering very well. Andy let me visit with them tonight while he drove around the block a few times with all three kids. So sweet. They were very upset, though, that they couldn't come up to see the baby. I promised them we'd have a playdate soon. I love the fact that Megan and Ella are only seven weeks apart!!

Scott and Leah are going to be GREAT parents!
 Such a sweet, sweet bundle.

On our way back from the hospital, we stopped to eat dinner at the marina. The kids and I watched the birds and boats on the water while Daddy got our food. My boys were in heaven! If we let them, they would have chased down every single robin, seagull and squirrel around. They did try.
 This is how Megan enjoyed the majority of the night. Asleep! At 7 weeks, she's becoming quite the chunker! I.love.it.
 "Ben, YOOK!" Jack says to his brother, pointing another seagull.
 Daddy and his boys, after a walk down the marina. Excuse the limited background. I was on the bench feeding the baby and couldn't get up to get a better view. Cute, nonetheless!
So grateful for these beautiful Buffalo nights and a family to share them with!

No comments:

Post a Comment