Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sunshine and Celery Sticks

Yesterday, the boys and I joined Andy in Clarence Center for the day! While he worked, the boys hung out with me, my mom and my sister (their Aunt Sissa.) It was such a beautiful day - a perfect day for a visit to the country!

Jack experiments with the grass from the safety of mommy's lap
Benjamin got pretty comfortable with the grass...

... until he realized he was sitting in it all alone! :)

"Here Aunt Marissa," Ben says, "smell this grass."

Ben with his Nana

My nephew Matthew, 14 months old

Benjamin enjoys the celery stalk Chief gave him (to keep them from eating the grass!)

Ben is such a ham

Matthew

The only thing better than one celery stalk? THREE of them, of course! According to Ben at least.

Jonathan with his celery

Jonathan Andrew

Jonathan, my serious thinker

Ben was so excited about that celery!

Ben and Jack look at Aunt Marissa

Jack and Ben with Aunt Sissa

Mommy and Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment