Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good Friends

Friday, July 2nd, two of my good college friends (Alicia and Amy) came to visit. We gathered at my mom's house - the most central location for all of us - and let our kids play! We had such a great time! We missed our other good friend, Robyn, and her family, though, who make their home in California now.
Alicia with Marissa (2 years old,) Amy with Grace (8 months old,) and me with Ben and Jack (15 months old)
Marissa loves the piano, just like her mommy!
Me and my boys, Ben and Jack
Jack and Ben take a turn on the piano.
Grandpa, Jack and Ben admire Evan in his swing while Matthew gets a runaway toy from behind!
Chief and his littlest grandchild
Amy and Grace - just soooo adorable!
Ellie and Evan, just 4 months old
Amy and little Grace
Ellie and me with our boys: Evan, Matthew, Ben and Jack - so many blessings in just one year!

No comments:

Post a Comment