Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me Lads

Jack and Ben think that when mommy says, "Say cheeeeeese!" it means to tilt your head towards your brother. Why correct them when it is so unbelievably adorable?

 And here's the hug. When the heads start tilting, Ben starts itching... for a hug from Jack. (Jack's in the foreground and Ben's in the back.) You can always tell who's a little more into the hug than the other.

This pose made me laugh. It's as if they're illustrating the post-hug pose and saying, "Uh, sorry about that..." "Yeah, got caught up in the moment." Too funny. (Jack's on the left, Ben's on the right.)

Ben and Jack, take two (after our trip to the zoo!) At 22 months, I'm not sure I could love them any more.

I couldn't decide which one I liked better. So I posted them both. We're used to doing everything in twos around here anyway ;)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, from my wee lads!

No comments:

Post a Comment