Thursday, May 17, 2012

Retail Therapy

I took this cell phone picture at Delaware Park's playground to commemorate my very first outimg with all three kids... to somewhere other than playgroup or MOPS!
We started at Target, ate lunch at the cafe and then drove to the park to enjoy the playground. I felt like Super Woman! It's especially nice to be able to enjoy take my kids around while also letting them enjoy themselves. It's just wonderful.

Now I'm getting really ambitious. I've already invited a few friends to join us at the zoo tomorrow!

Thank God for healing!

Funny story. I was pushing all three kids around Target - the boys in the two-seater and Megan in the basket, sitting in her car seat. A girl about my age, shopping with (who I assume was) her mom, whispered to her mom and said, "Look, twins! And gosh, she's got another one in the car seat." I'm sure she didn't realize I could hear her, but it did make me chuckle. Did that seem like too many kids for one woman to have? I wish I was a fast-thinker; I would have loved to have said, "Yeah, and I've got seven more in the car!" HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment