Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Boys' Room

There are a few things that 'needed' to happen before I could officially feel "ready" for these boys to arrive... and they're all being checked off the list!

  • The nursery needed to be furnished: check
  • Clothes needed to be laundered and organized in bins according to size: check
  • We needed to complete our birthing class at the hospital: check
  • The boys would be at least 32 weeks along in their development: check

Here are some photos of the boys' room (which is only missing the wall hangings):


Andy and I keep walking to the door of the nursery, stare at the furnished room and say, "Oh, my word. Can you believe we have two cribs? We're having two babies!" I'm not sure it's completely hit us yet, even after all of this time.

We're almost 33 weeks along and I'm hoping to make it to 39, though my doctors said anything beyond 34 was a bonus. Looks like the boys want some extra credit!

Overachievers. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute nursery! I love the wall color. Ok, so I keep checking every day to see if the big day has arrived?! Praying for you and the babies and andy...for a perfect delivery and easy recovery!

    ReplyDelete