Thursday, September 10, 2009

Discovering Cereal

I took the boys to their 4-month doctor's visit yesterday and learned Jack is 16# and 24.75" long, and Ben is 16# 10oz and 24.5" long. Isn't that excellent? While I don't trust the height measurement, it is good to see them growing so well! They are in the 45th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight. This is encouraging, especilly because they were in danger the first two weeks of their life because they weren't gaining fast enough. Looks like my milk is good, even though it's Sauer! heehee


Nana and Benjamin
My sister-in-law, Lisa, suggested we start the tradition of having Nana be the first to feed them cereal, so we did! Our doctor said it was alright to begin rice cereal twice a day and they were able to try it for the first time yesterday. I don't know how much they liked it, but it was a good start!

Nana and Jonathan

"So my brother ate all of his cereal, huh?"



My babies are growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment