Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

I enjoyed a wonderful Christmas season with my family. I've had some pretty amazing Christmases in the past, but this one was definitely the best.


Andy with Jack and Ben


Ben amidst all of our presents at Grandma Sauer's house


"C'mon, Ben," Jack is saying. "Quit smiling for the camera abd help me open these gifts!"


Grandma Sauer and Uncle Matty bought us a flat-screen tv! Wow! How exciting!


Stealing a kiss from my boyfriend under the mistletoe.


Ben and Jack: my BEST presents EVER!


My nephew, Matthew, is 9 months old and getting bigger everyday! Ellie, his mom, is about 7 months pregnant and due at the end of February!


My Jonathan, 7.5 months


My Benjamin, 7.5 months


Jack with his Aunt Ellie


I never realized that all of my siblings (including me) have a hitch-hiker's thumb! Too funny!


Jonathan and his daddy. Gosh, I love these men.


Jack, Andy, me and Ben - a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment