Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mommy's First Walk

For the first time EVER, I took the boys out by myself! It was such a beautiful day, we took a walk to Grandma Sauer's house down the street. I was exhausted, but so glad we were able to enjoy the day!

At Grandma's house, the boys enjoyed playing with the grass and all of the tiniest plants they found on the sidewalk. Jonathan, true to form, was very inquisitive and curious. Ben preferred to stay close by mommy or walk around when you let him.

Benjamin is one determined little walker! He stands for seconds at a time and loves to walk when you hold his hands. I'm hoping he doesn't get the whole walking thing for quite a while, though, since I'm still learning to manage two CRAWLERS!

Grandma Sauer with Benjamin and Jonathan

How Jonathan ended the afternoon, asleep on the couch. Mommy was feeling pretty exhausted after all of that work, too! So Andy, when can we get a single family house? Those stairs are a killer! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Momma!
    ps. This bottom picture of Jonathan is possibly one of my all time favorite baby pictures. I love it!

    ReplyDelete