Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby Sauer is on His/Her Way!

Ben and Jack are PROUD to announce that they are going to be big brothers come April 5, 2012! That's right... we're having a baby! Just one this time. And yes, I'm positive.

Here's my baby belly at 13 weeks and 4 days. (I'm going to keep my tradition of posting belly shots every Sunday.) But the toughest part about your second pregnancy is not knowing how much of your belly is "baby" and how much is... well, not.

Baby Sauer #3! We couldn't be more thrilled that there is just ONE healthy baby in there! I made the sonographer check multiple times, just to be sure. The first sonogram was very difficult and uncomfortable, but the second trimester seems to have brought much more energy and a bigger appetite. For this, I am extremely grateful.

So excited to share more news as we discover it!

1 comment: