Sunday, December 11, 2011

And the Baby Belly Keeps Growing

Baby belly at 23 weeks, 4 days (taken December 11th.)

It's hard to believe that we are more than half-way through this pregnancy. We'll be six months along this Wednesday. Phew, how did that happen?

With the holidays quickly approaching, it's been a lot easier to say, "I'll think about the baby more after Christmas." That's when we'll think about getting another crib - because the boys still prefer their crib to their new twin beds - as well as situating the room. For now, I'm using it for Christmas gifts, projects and wrapping. At the last MOPS meeting, one of the other moms gave me a bunch of little girl clothes, something for which I have none, and it's starting to feel a little more real. That, and the fact that Baby Girl is an active little one, reminding me often that she's enjoying all of the space her big brothers stretched out for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment