Monday, April 2, 2012

'Dis MY Baby!

Our last family photo as a family of four! Taken by Life Touch Photography for our church directory in March 2012. Jack's in grey, Ben's in blue. It's hard to tell that I'm 37 weeks pregnant with our little girl! Can't wait to see what it'll be like with a little PINK :)

The boys have always been very excited about the prospect of a sister. I'll tease them, asking what we should call her. "Marker? Book? Door? Jack? Daddy?" They get a kick out of this game and will always answer with the same thing: "Noooo! Baby SISTER!" Oh. Thanks for clarifying.

Tonight when I was reading them books before bedtime, Ben patted my belly out of the blue and said, "Dis MY baby." I looked at those big, green eyes and felt like I could see right through to his big big heart.

"You know, Ben, you're probably right."

Got a LOT done tonight, but still not thinking it'll be enough to put me in labor. Looks like we're going to have to go in and get this little one! Fine by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment