Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Last Belly Picture

This is me today, at 39 weeks and 5 days... the last official belly picture in the series!

It's a good thing I'm not a fan of April Fool's Day, or I really could have had a good time with this one. "Ohmygosh, my water broke in church!... I'm going into labor right now... Woah, I hadn't realized we were having TWINS!" But as I said, I am not a fan. So if and when you DO hear from me about it being the real thing, it'll be the real thing.

I'm very pleased that it doesn't seem like she'll come today. Very grateful. As I said, I'm not a fan of April Fool's Day. But she's more than welcome to come tomorrow or Tuesday. If she's not out by Wednesday morning, however, we're going in to get her! Our scheduled c-section is for the morning of Wednesday, April 4th.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment