Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Got a New Camera!

Last night, Andy and I made the biggest purchase we have since we bought his truck... we bought a new digital camera!

It's a Sony Alpha SLR with 10.2MP and a detachable lens - a beautiful piece of machinery. I've always wanted one, but put it off because there were so many other things we could find to spend $600 on. With the upcoming arrival of our twin boys, however, it seemed like a great time to make the purchase, if we were ever going to. So we did!!

We took it with us to church today and then out to lunch for my mom's birthday. This is one of the first pictures I took with it... my parents!

I can't wait to experiment with it more!

Now, if my sister, Ellie, can just have that baby boy (due March 7th,) I can get some real practice!

2 comments:

  1. Nice camera! You'll give it a good workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchase...money well spent...you won't regret it. Like the wallpaper:)

    ReplyDelete