Monday, February 23, 2009

My Nieces and Nephew

I really do have the cutest nieces and nephew! Andy's brother, Peter, and his wife, Lisa, have four kids and they are all completely different, but with amazing personalities! We had fun with Aunt Mindy's new camera yesterday and I caught some fun photos, catching some of their fun faces.

Anna (8)


Lauren (4) and Sarah (6)

Tommy (3)


Now, we're just waiting for my sister and brother-in-law, Ellie and David, to have their son so I can add him to my cute list!

1 comment:

  1. I would start with the 4 yr old but the other 2 rub their pu--y's for me so I can watch, I want the 8 yr old nice and wet when I get to her because the other 2 just get fingered and licked but I am going to penetrate the 8 yr old, if she is nice and wet from masturbating it will go in her easier and won't hurt her, I am not using a condom I want her to feel when I come in her

    ReplyDelete