Saturday, February 21, 2009

Showered with Love

On Friday, February 20th, we had a shower at my mom's house with some of our friends. What a fun time! Now, if I can just find a spot for all of those gifts...


Those boys are definintely growing! Here we are at about 27.5 weeks! You can see my belly button starting to pop...



My brother, Dan came home from Houghton to help Andy with the valet parking, moving all of the ladies' cars next door! Here he is with Grandma Lisa and Marissa, who took all of the pictures with my new camera!




This is Dan's Jim Halpert face from The Office. Isn't it great?






My good friend, Alicia Atwater-White from college and her 7-month-old angel, Marissa. Beautiful!





Me, my mom, and sister, Marissa. We missed my big sister, Ellie, who's due any day with HER little boy!




I get really excited about food these days, especially at Mom's house!


These little booties from Margie looked like sneakers. Too cute!






Michelle made us TWO quilts with a Noah's Ark theme because they came into the ark "two by two." Get it? Twins? I was ashamed I didn't think of that myself! (Consequently, you can see her fantastic blog at
http://rosebudquilting.blogspot.com/!)




I was so excited that Alicia and Amy were able to make it for the shower... and help! We missed Robyn (in California) but can't wait for her visit in July!





Andy enjoyed his cleverly-made Daddy Diaper Duty Toolkit from Judy. He's definitely ready for the challenge! He still jokes that he'll be able to change both boys at the same time. :)





The proud parents-to-be, looking forward to our boys' arrival in just about ten weeks (Lord willing!) We'll be sure to keep you posted!



1 comment: