Saturday, June 20, 2009

Danny's 16th Birthday Party

Today we celebrate cousin Danny's 16th birthday! Jack and Ben enjoyed their family outing, too, and got TONS of attention. A good time was had by all!

My niece, Sarah (7) just loves her new cousins! "When can I be big enough to hold them standing up?" I think she asks me that every time. "Twelve," I tell her. :)

Leah and her aunt hold the boys and point out differences between them


Cousin Leah holds Benjamin


We caught Ben smiling!



Aunt Patti holds Jack. Look at those cheeks!



Leah and Ben match, while Amanda and Jack do, too!



Amanda holds Jonathan for the first time!



Grandma Sauer and Ben



Lauren (5) and Tommy (3) with Uncle Matt



Uncle Matty with Sarah (7)


Leah made the cake for her brother's birthday. It was delicious and had ice cream layers on the inside. She is so talented!


Daddy and Jonathan (his "mini me")



My nephew, Tommy (3)



Mommy with Benjamin



Like father, like son - Danny and Uncle Dan



Andy holds Jack - Grandma Sauer - Leah holds Ben



Tommy plays Pat-A-Cake with Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment