Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meeting New Friends

Jonathan and Benjamin met three new friends this week: Peter, Bailey, and Alessandra. They're all children of my friends. I was amazed at ho well the little girls handled my boys... such maturity! Here are some photos cataloging their visits.

Alessandra holds Ben while her mommy (my friend, Jahaira) supervises and holds Jack

Ben and Alessandra (3)


Even at 7 weeks old, he doesn't seem to mind the feminine attention!



I'm holding Ben and Jahaira is holding Jack


Bailey, holding Jack and Ben. She was so excited to hold the twin babies!





Benjamin, 7 weeks old


Pete (1,) Bailey's little brother


The little mommy fixes Jack's pacifier

1 comment:

  1. love to make bailey a mummy but her pussyisn't ready yet, her pretty little ass and sweet soft mouth are though, mmmmmmm lets get your knickers off bailey

    ReplyDelete