Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Answer to Prayer

I had been excited about the 9+ hours of sleep my boys performed last week. And honestly, I was alright if that hadn't been repeated for a while (though I prayed they would!) Sleep is so much more a staple than a luxury. But, as the Lord would have it, they're doing well!

After that night, they slept their normal 6 hour routine. But last night, they slept 8 hours. And 8.5 hours the night before last. I still don't expect it each night, but man, I welcome it each time!

I'm sure the boys had a conversation like this:
Ben: "Hey Jack, did you notice how happy Mom is today?"
Jack: "Yeah. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that we slept longer last night?"
Ben: "No, it can't be. Something that small?"
Jack: "Well, let's do it again a few more times. Just to see if that's it."
Ben: "Good idea. I'm game."

God really does answer prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment