Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Big Day for Ben

They told me it would happen fast, but I didn't think it would be this fast!

Last night I noticed Ben had acquired a new tooth... it's a little tooth, but it's pokin' it's little head out! Looks like we'll be using a lot of Hurricane Gel in the next few weeks. Err, months.

And today, he pulled himself up to his feet on the fence! Unbelievable. All in one day.

Ben looks so big, yet so small.


I wish that I would hadn't put the camera away before he starting slipping into a split! He grasped his little hands tightly on the spokes of the fence and wouldn't let go! It was too cute. I could have grabbed the camera again, but sometimes, not even good photography can come before helping out your little one.

But don't think I wouldn't try next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment