Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jack Has His Day!

True to form, the other boy is never far behind his brother!

Jack pulled himself up to his feet using the ottoman in their bedroom this morning. He was so pleased with himself!

Jack and Ben inspect the new teethers I found cleaning their room this morning. They had so much fun playing with the packaging that I haven't even taken them out yet.

Jack and Ben say, "Ah, yes. This feels much better, mommy!"

Now that I know that they're teething, I'm trying to be a bit more proactive about things, especially after gaining some wisdom from my friends who've 'been there' and survived! It is nice to know why the boys just haven't been themselves the last few days. Now, I have teethers and apple slices freezing, teething biscuits for lunch, washclothes ready to be douced in cold water and Hurricane Gel at an arm's length.

Bring it on.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that the fact of keeping two blogs up and going with TWINS qualifies you for super mom for sure! I love reading you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SOOO going to be walking by their first birthday!! When is it, May? Ella just started walking in the last couple of weeks... her b-day is on Tuesday!! She started pulling up on things around the same time they did!!

    ReplyDelete