Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Andy!

I had been planning on having Andy's birthday celebration at our house this past Sunday, but with us being sick, I decided a restaurant was a better choice. Added to the fact that one of our favorites, Swiss Chalet, will be closing next week, we knew exactly where we wanted to go!

My boys: Jack, Andy and Ben. Bet you can't tell they're related, huh? Uh, love these men.

My mom and dad, still looking good

My mother-in-law and my mom

Uncle Matty with Sarah (7) and Lauren (5)

Uncle Peter with Anna, the nine year old who spent the entire afternoon texting on my cell phone :)

Daddy lets Jonathan choose his own snack while cousin Sarah looks on

Our family! Jack, Andy, me and Ben - don't they look so grown up in those little polos? Thanks, Grandma Sauer!

Jonathan looks up at daddy while choosing his lil crunchies, their faaaavorite snack!


My sister, Ellie with her family, David and Matthew (plus Mini Mandich in her tummy!) Can you believe this girl is more than 39 weeks pregnant? Doesn't she look amazing? Plus, she made the trek from Rochester to Buffalo to help us celebrate. Thanks, El! We can't wait to meet Baby Boy #2!

Matthew David, 11 months old and has been walking for a few weeks now! Geez, where does the time go? (Nana Donna took this picture, though I'd love to take credit for it!)

Aunt Lisa with Tommy (4) and Lauren (5)

I wish that I would have gotten pictures of Marissa as well as my brother, Dan, and his girlfriend, Lydia, who came from Houghton to celebrate, but I could only get what I could from my limited vantage point and with one hand! Sorry, guys. Thanks for celebrating with us!

Happy Birthday, Andy! I love you sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment