Friday, February 17, 2012

48 More Days

On the little clicker to the right, it says that I have about 48 more days until our Baby Girl arrives. What? How is that even possible?

I've still got clothes to wash.
A crib to set up.
Two boys' baby books to complete.
A huge bedroom to organize. As well as a basement.
A few baby and bridal showers to prepare for.
A name to pick out.
And a TON of books to read!

It's amazing how much faster things seem to go the second time around. Especially when you've got two busy toddlers to clean, feed and chase every day!

This pregnancy has been so different for me, even from the beginning. I had been sick. I've been more tired. I'm not on bedrest and I'm not getting as many sonograms as I did with the boys. What a difference between being a "normal pregnancy" versus a "high risk" one!

Well, I really ought to get a start on that list, washing clothes or making cards for my cousin's bridal shower next month. Instead, I think I'll take a nap. That's what my baby would want me to do anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment