Friday, February 17, 2012

Adventures in Potty Training, Day One

We started our Potty Training Journey on Monday, January 30th when I was 31 weeks pregnant. Gosh, what was I thinking? Thankfully, the boys did remarkably well (and I didn't go into preterm labor - bonus!) I used the Three Day Potty Training program, even though I knew it would take more than three days.

Ben was the first to jump on board; he was excited about this from the beginning. Here he is, showing off his first pick of underwear for the week: Mr. Incredible.
Jack, on the other hand, was much more skeptical. He looked through the basket of underpants and tried to visualize what this would be like.
"How is this even supposed to work?"
I took this picture just seconds before he threw the entire contents of the basket all over the room. He was going to show me just how much he was NOT interested in wearing underwear. "Nooo!!" he told me, "I wear diapers."
I tried to distract Jack with a trip to the bathroom. Ben (right) was still excited about his underwear and so he gladly went on the potty. Just look at Jack's body language; speaks a thousand words, huh?
Eventually, Jack warmed up to the idea. I let him wash his hands and then he stood in front of the toilet. He's always been a more confident pee-er when he stands.
... and then came the reward. An M&M. Jack was sold.
Then Jack was ready to pose for a picture in his new underwear: Finding Nemo briefs.
That's right, Jack, drink up those liquids!!
 The boys helped me make cookies. The first of MANY batches during this week. It's one of their favorite things to do! It helps pass the time and keep them distracted, so I obliged. Here, Jack is helping me put the butter into a bowl.
Ben opens the microwave so Jack can put the bowl in to warm it. They absolutely LOVE this process.
Ben drinking his liquids, too! You're supposed to give them lots and lots of water and juice to help enforce the concept of using the potty more than a few times each day. Mission accomplished.
Jack understood that he was supposed to go in the potty, but it took a while to understand that underwear was easiest to take down AFTER you've made it to the bathroom.
The boys watching "The Aristocats," one of their favorites from the week. They thought it was absolutely hilarious!
Ben and Jack painting, another favorite activity of theirs. And mine. If it's washable, mommy is a huge fan.
Ben's first nap in underwear and only his second nap in his new Big Boy Bed. I never told him that's not what the ottomans were for (they were there so his bed wouldn't block the cold air returns.)
Jack, comfy in his Big Boy Bed. Would you believe that they've woken up in DRY underwear from every single nap since Day One? (Well, except for Ben on Day Five.) Absolutely incredible. And they sleep for two hours!
Ben, peeling a clementine. We're all about big boy activities in this house!
Ben and Jack discover that clementines are not only a food, but they're also a fun activity.
Jack on the windowsill
My two boys in underwear, Ben and Jack
Ben on the windowsill
Daddy and Jack after a pretty successful Day One!
Ben and Daddy - now you know where my boys get their good looks from.
Mommy and Ben before bedtime. A little exhausted - okay, very exhausted - but very encouraged. Ready for the adventures of Day Two!
Even though Ben was the first to jump on board with the whole thing, it was Jack who seemed to be most successful the fastest. Go figure!

18 comments:

  1. Props to you, momma!!! I am crazy-jealous that your boys are peeing on their own in a potty. I try talking to the boys about it (after our potty-training fail 5 months ago), but they want nothing to do with it. sigh. I'm afraid to try again but I am so dang tired of changing poopy diapers!

    You look beautiful, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous butts will make great gay bottoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love there butts there good size to f*ck.

      I love babies nacked there sexy boys more

      Delete
    2. lots to share from new born up, some with nice hard c--ks

      Delete
  3. love to get my hard meat in his ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. bet he f--ks good, rub his c--k while he takes it in the ass then suck him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ben's circumcised little p*enis. I would love to suck both of the off right now and let them fun all over me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sucked my nephew on the weekend he is 3, took him to camp fishing and we slept nkd together, teaching him to suck me too I love touching his hard d--k while he has mine in his mouth

      Delete
  6. I bet they taste good would love to see them 69

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmm sucking each otherscock I would love to watch too

      Delete
  7. I would love to ride Jacks smooth little boy bum and suck on his penis making him moan. Jack has a really chubby bum that needs a pounding. I would love to play with Jacks penis and jerk his penis off until he cums and I suck on his penis and swallow his cum boy I would definitely love to impregnate Jacks chubby bum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmmm feel him ride your rock hardcock while you play with his, I love sucking littlecocks too

      Delete
  8. I would love to take Ben’s little fingers off his penis and then I gently take hold of his penis head and then I lick his penis and wrap my lips around his penis and suck on his smooth little boy penis making him moan then I will take Ben off the toilet and lay him down and fuck his chubby little boy bum then I cum into his chubby bum then I started sucking on his cute penis and licking his penis head off from all his precum oozing out from him then I grabbed Jack and I would love to fuck both boys in their chubby bums and suck on their penises and swallow their cum would love to force your son’s penises in my mouth then I would love to kidnap both of your sons

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little bare bottom needs a good spanking if I were his parent i wound give him maintaince spanking 3-4 times a day naked shirt pants diaper/undies shoes socks yep (barefoot) it would all be taken off then it would be over my lap or in diaper position infront of his litle brother on a baby changing table on his back legs lifted up and with a real thick paddle blister his little hiney he would not be able to cry or kick if he did I would keep spanking him til he stopped he would get three spankings a day just like this his little bare bottom would be so blisterd it would probally fall off at least he would feel like it's going to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. while he is bent over my lap he can suck mycock while I fingerfuck him

      Delete
  10. Your two little young boy's make my cock rock hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 12 year old boy please say and do whatever you want no limits my insta is self.endused.sycosis

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are fucking sick in the head talking about an innocent child like that, shame on you!!!

    ReplyDelete