Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods

... to Grandmother's house we go! Well, actually, we all her Nana. Nana Donna. Isn't that awesome?

The boys and I drive into Clarence Center with Andy everyday for work and then spend the day with my mom. I pump every 3.5 hours, so I then have the flexibilty to nap while my mom takes care of the boys! What a help!! It's nice because Andy can come over throughout the day to see us and we also have access to other hands and faces including Aunt Marissa, Uncle Dan, the Chief (Grandpa Albrecht) and GG (Great-Grandma Lombardo.) I like visiting with my mom and learning so many 'tricks of the trade' from her example. I always bring my camera and I try to capture as many moments as I can; yesterday, she had my boys plus my nephew, Matthew, so I was sure to get some fun ones!
Nana and the boys: Benjamin, Jonathan, and Matthew. The boys are now 2 months old and Matthew is 4 months old (he's 7 weeks older!)


Matthew spends some quality time with Aunt Marissa

Jonathan plays on Aunt Sissa's lap


Obviously, good looks run in the family!


Nana reads to Matthew (or maybe it's Matthew that's reading to her!) Notice how he points to each page as she reads! Yeah, he's pretty advanced. :)




Jack and the Chief


Matthew is now 4 months old and smiling a lot (though Aunt Mindy had a hard time trying to catch one of those smiles, since he is so mezmorized by the camera that he stops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment