Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playing with Matthew

My nephew, Matthew, was at my mom's house yesterday and so I had fun watching him and playing with him. He's getting so big! Four months old (and seven weeks older than my boys,) I enjoy learning what new things my boys will begin to experience in just a short time. They're growing up so fast!

Matthew loved the excersaucer my mom had at her house.

Because he's teething, Matthew thinks everything is food!



Look at those blue eyes!


Uncle Andy was enjoying making him laugh!



But we were all enjoying watching Uncle Andy!



Peek-a-boo!



What a beautiful baby - yup, those are some good genes! :)




Ellie feeds him cereal for the second time - he LOVED it!



She couldn't feed it to him fast enough! He was so excited, his hands were shaking under the tray!


Look how my dad is holding my son. Believe it or not, my boys LOVE this position!



And as you can see, Jack's head is very well supported! :) Yes, I'd say he is in very good hands.



Oy. You don't even realize how milky white you are until you compare yourself to your sister, who just came back from Myrtle Beach! I haven't seen the sun in months, since before I was pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment