Thursday, March 29, 2012

Everything's Looking Good!

I went to my final OB appointment this morning. Nothing new, but still, another milestone reached.

He said the baby has dropped, so in theory, she could come any day. There is just no way to know. But seeing that I haven't had any bleeding, cramping or discharge, he didn't want to check to see if I was dilated because of the risk for going into labor. Instead, he just listened to her heartbeat and measured my belly. Everything looks good!

We're ready for her to come anytime, but if she doesn't arrive by this Wednesday, April 4th, we'll go in and get her!

Less than six days now. Wow.

And seeing that I have either lost weight or stayed the same weight for the past month, I am going to reward myself with an ice cream sundae right now. YUM! Another bonus of being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment